Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting.
I asked him how far was it đồ sộ the station if I went there by taxi .
- A. asked
- B. was it
- C. if
- D. by taxi
Lời giải tham ô khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
was it => it was
Mã câu hỏi: 239606
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Xem thêm: tạo chữ in đậm có dấu
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu chất vấn này nằm trong đề đua trắc nghiệm tiếp sau đây, nhấn vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Xem thêm: cường độ dòng điện là gì
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He was asked đồ sộ trương mục for his presence at the scene of
- I’ll take the new job whose salary is fantastic
- China is _____ far the most populated country in the world.
- The khách sạn is beautifully _____ in a quiet spot near the river.
- A _____ is a cave that is big enough for humans đồ sộ go inside.
- If I were in your_____, I’d take it easy and try đồ sộ forget it.
- _____ this hand-embroidered picture was expensive, we bought it
- _____ is a mix of English, Malay, Mandarin
- My friend, _____bicycle was stolen last week, has decided đồ sộ buy a motorbike
- You have cleaned your xe đạp, ________?
- Son Doong Cave is recognised as _____ cave in the world by BCRA.
- Mum. I’ve got 600 on the TOEFL test' - '…………
- Tom: How did you get here?
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position primary stress: adolescence, multicultural, metropolitan, limestone
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position primary stress: factor, sự kiện, complex, tunnel
- Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently: fabulous, administrative, paradise, urban
- Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently: bilingual, dialect, simmer, pile-up
- I asked him how far was it đồ sộ the station if I went there by xe taxi .
- Linda has worn her new yellow dress only once since she buys it.
- Don’t put too much garlic in the salad; two bunches are enough
- The boy was brought up with a family in the countryside
- As a government official, Benjamin Franklin often traveled abroad
- We hear, see and read about problems in the world _________
- What causes the air pollution?
- The sea has become polluted because of _________
- In order đồ sộ make the world a better place đồ sộ live, we _________
- The word This” in the passage refers đồ sộ _________
- Scientists haven't found the
- Patients normally
- Their toàn thân temperature is
- Antibiotics cannot cure SARS, and scientists are looking for a
- Before they can find one, it is important đồ sộ have a
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 9