Mark the letter A, B, C or D to tát indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to tát the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Jane found herself in conflict with her parents over her future career.
- A. disagreement
- B. harmony
- C. controversy
- D. fighting
Lời giải tham lam khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Conflict (n) : xung đột, tế bào thuẫn >< harmorny (n) hòa thuận , hòa đồng
Dịch: Mary nhận biết bạn dạng phàn nàn cô tớ tế bào thuẫn với phụ huynh cô tớ về công việc và nghề nghiệp vô tương lai
A. disagreement (n) : sự bất đồng
C. controversy (n) sự tranh giành luận
D. fighting (n) tấn công nhau
Mã câu hỏi: 259740
Xem thêm: it is found that endangered
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu căn vặn này nằm trong đề ganh đua trắc nghiệm tiếp sau đây, nhấp vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Xem thêm: what is the date today
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: kites, hopes, balls, kicks
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: beard, hear, rear, swear
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress: career, prospect, effort, labour
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress: periodic, electric, contagious , suspicious
- Mr. Pike would scarcely keep track of his business by cell phone when he was in his one- month traveling,_____________?
- She did a funny little curtsy which Josh and Silver couldnt help __________ at.
- If the brides father ________ the xế hộp for the wrong time, she _____ at the Church by now
- Nowadays, people _________social networks with more and more caution.
- .....................Michelle tried hard, she didnt manage to tát win the competition.
- _________, I recognized him.
- Students are ______ less pressure as a result of changes in testing
- As well as its beautiful sun-soaked beaches and excellent gastronomy, the region boasts no fewer phàn nàn thirty golf courses, _____ amateurs and professi
- High intelligent machines can be automated to tát operate without human ____.
- After graduating from university, I want to tát ____ my fathers footsteps
- After marriage, Mrs. Hoa always keeps a good _____ with her mother-in-law.
- During the Medieval period, people were made public ____ of being witches.
- It was ______ silent inside the old, abandoned house.
- He was a natural singer with a voice that was as clear as _.
- Face-to-face socializing is not as preferred as virtual socializing among the youth
- Mary has a strong desire to tát make independent decisions.
- Jane found herself in conflict with her parents over her future career.
- It was obvious that the khuyễn mãi giảm giá was no longer tenable, so sánh we kicked it into touch
- Lina is talking to tát her husband about sharing the chores equally Linda : From my point of view, all family members should share the chores
- Nam is talking about Hưng’s hairstyleNam: You really have a beautiful hairstyle now, Hưng!Hưng: _________! You’ve pushed bầm into the blush.
- In an educational context, the term ‘learner independence’ has gained increasing importance in recent years. It is of particular
- While some people seem to tát have an almost instinctive flaw for languages
- You also increase your chances of
- by learning according to tát your own needs and interests, using all available resources. Research shows that learners
- adopt this approach will undoubtedly manage to tát broaden their language abilities considerably and,
- The main topic of the passage is __________l
- Fiberscopes are being used to tát tự all of the following EXCEPT _________
- The word 'inaccessible' in paragraph 2 means __________
- It can be inferred from the passage that fiberscopes _________
- As used in the last sentence, the word
- What is the best title for the passage?;l
- The word pristine” is closest in meaning to tát ______.
- Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE about Tourism?
- The word perception” can be replaced by ______.
- It can be inferred from the phrase Economic messages are needed in order to tát attract the publics interest.” is ______.
- According to tát the passage, negative environmental outcomes ______?
- The word they” in the last paragraph refers to tát ______.l
- As mentioned in paragraph 4, responsible programs promote education of ecological conservation and environmental sustainability, ______.
- A basic knowledge of social studies, such as history and geography, are considered a basic part of the education of every child.
- For thousands of years, man has created sweet-smelling substances from wood, herbs, and flowers and using them for perfume or medicine.
- Until the invention of the telephone, skyscrapers were not considered very practicable.
- Nobody in my class is more intelligent phàn nàn Mr John
- If I were you, I would take a break,' Tom said to tát Daisy.
- It is impossible for you to tát buy a big house with little money
- He is very slow, so sánh we won’t give him such an important task.
- He not only studies well, but also he sings well.
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12